Monday, August 3, 2009

It is a red letter day!

You may not believe it but Dad and I bought a new TV today!! Not only is it the first NEW TV we have ever purchased, it is the ONLY TV we have ever purchased!! It was so exciting. Perhaps you would like to come on over to OUR house to watch TV!
Here is something, among many other things, that I learned today. We bought it at Best Buy. They have a computer in the store where you can look up merchandise that they handle. The TV we bought was 40 dollars less on the web than the advertised price in the store...so they sold it to us for the lower price. I do not get it, but liked it.
I saw the doctor today and he was pleased with my progress....I will have some physical therapy for 3 weeks and then should be as good as new. Thanks everyone for your calls and your help. Since today was my first "outing" since my surgery, we celebrated with a lunch at the Golden Coral..EEEH HIIII! oink oink. Here piggy piggy.
Joe has been installing our new cabinets in the basement....they are absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to get everything rearranged!
Love to you all!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Sorry to post right on top of you! Oops.

Congratulations on both your new electronic appliance, and your healing knee. Next time we come visit, we'll bring a DVD or two now that we'll actually be able to see them. And you can play touch football with us!

Emily J. said...

Sellout! I can't believe you bought a new tv. I bet you could've found one at Goodwill. Well, at least it will look good with the cabinets. I bet Dad is happy!