Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Virtual tour

With the help of tour guide Annie, I took some photos the other day for your curiousity and pleasure. As you can see, we could use some pictures on the walls, but otherwise have our stuff in place.
Welcoming entry sentry:Breakfast area and Wii zone in back:Laundry/dump station:Kitchen from the other end featuring my end:My office:Dining room:Kids' Office/underutilized space:War zone:Sanctuary:Spa resort:
Infiltrated!
And now to indulge a bit of vanity: This weekend saw the completion of a couple crafts. Dan finished Claire's trundle, and we painted Annie's bed. I added trim to the lamp and recovered the seat from the green chair I found in the trash (recognize the fabric, Betty?) Martha Stewart, watch out!




5 comments:

BettyDuffy said...

That's MY handicraft!!!!!! You stole my handicraft!!!!!

Loving the indestructible flooring--and your butt.

Emily J. said...

Brown: the perfect color for a large family and dog that rubs his rear on the floor.

Emily J. said...

JK on the dog by the way - he only does that on Mom and Dad's porch in front of Aunt Anne.

BettyDuffy said...

JK...Riiiight.

Kate said...

Your house is beautiful! I love it. The chair & trundle look great - congrats to the crafters.