Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weekend events

Finally figured out how to pull photos from our new camera, so here are some shots from Sue and Blake's wedding two weeks ago. Our camera batteries were completely dead when we got to John and Kate's house, but we'll get some photos of those Husted boys this week! Picking up the turducken on Tuesday!

The flower girls

The ring bearer

The family group

My new haircut styled at the salon. By the way, this is a photo of the 3 Emily's.



My new haircut styled by me. Sad, I know. I'm hoping the wind was blowing from behind when this photo was taken. I'd ask for a flat iron and some quality styling products for Christmas, but maybe it will be grown out by then.

Last weekend soccer season started for the 8 and under crowd.
The Steeler

The Pink Tiger

The three older boys don't start soccer/basketball until after Christmas, so I took them to the Scottish Festival to run in races. You can see the results and some photos here.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Annie, you look beautiful in your flower girl dress!