Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Untitled

The boys are on Spring Break this week, so I branched out a little and invited over a couple of women from Church with their kids. Between the three of us there were ten boys and two girls, and it just happened to be our tough luck to wake up to a rainy day. Bother. Several of their toddler boys eat legos so our house was a death trap, and of course, my children fought with everyone. Just when I think it's safe to go out in public...

In other news, Jane and Joe have been practicing up to compete with the Cooks for the Dancing with the Stars title. Notice how neither one of them are willing to admit that they know they're being filmed:



We had a nice visit with the Husteds. Dad said he looked in on the boys while they were playing cars on the "road" carpet. They all drove their cars to the Church and went in to go to Mass.

Daniel: "OK, they're all at Church: 'Jesus, Jesus, blah blah blah, Jesus, Jesus, blah blah blah.' OK, now they can go to Kroger."

Dad suggested I work on more formative activities with Daniel. He seems to have missed the message--though, I'm just pleased they saw fit to make their cars go to MAss.

1 comment:

Emily J. said...

I love the way Janie checks back to see if you are still filming. Very graceful. I give it a 9.5.