Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Easter

My goal is to publish some photos from Easter before I finish all the Easter candy. I think there are about 3 Dove eggs left. Dan's been gone all week, so I've been eating candy instead of talking to people at night.
So here's to a good Easter!


I can't figure out how to get my photos in the right order. Or ununderline the previous. So here goes:
Cheap Chocolate:

The first of 14 trapped mice:


Coloring Eggs:

Attack Pop:





Car entertainment. Want to come for our next 11 hr trip?






5 comments:

BettyDuffy said...

Hilarity! Does Dad look like a skinny Deeter guy in that chocolate picture or is it just me and his glasses?

PS, I thought I made it clear I didn't want any pics of me
1. Taken
2. Posted

Emily J. said...

I've been thinking that it would make an interesting case study to see how many photos of Dad we could come up with his lazy eyebrow/scary grimace face.

I don't remember agreeing to your PS, but I'm thinking of a funny comment, pertaining to one of your prior BD posts...

Kate said...

I like how Claire was overwhelmed by the narrative possibilities of her own story.

Also, I've changed my mind - I think your Christmas card photo should be 'Attack Pop.'

Kate said...

You set that text as a hyperlink to the photo of Eliz and Joe. (Funny, because it looks like she's eating a Dove egg.)

John said...

Palmer chocolate for Pop? what insolence!