Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"Not My House Either," or, "Coffee!"

I am at the computer, trying to enjoy a guilt-free mega-venti (my 32 oz water cup!) homemade latte, now my only chance of improving a second-rate day (having been deprived of my shot at a nap by my disobedient, newly sneaky, untired two-year-old.) No sleep? Then, Caffeine! It may wake me up, but unfortunately it doesn't keep me from being cranky. So don't call me, unless you're Hubby saying you'll be home early today, or anyone else who'd like to watch my offspring while I conk out for a couple of hours.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I'm all for caffeine. Monsters and extra large fountain Diet Cokes are my friend.

Sort of reminds me of that Desperate Housewives episode (I haven't watched it in two years so bear with me here) when
Lynette started popping her kid's ADD medicine because she was exhausted and heard it might give her a little energy. The next scene showed her in fast forward cleaning the house at like 2am. I'm talking, on her knees scrubbing the grout of the floor with a toothbrush. It was pretty funny. (Not that I advocate stealing your child's medicine, though!!)

My point is, I'm with you sister. You are not alone my friend. You are not alone.